How we work with partners
- Businesses seeking to train staff in writing, storytelling and word skills. We can replace in-house training schemes, tailoring courses to differing learning styles and educational levels, from boardroom to postroom.
- Organisations planning to enhance their product range or customer experience. For example, a travel company might offer customers a mini travel-writing app, an arts organisation might like flash-learning workshops, or a publisher might start a new revenue stream by offering writing courses.
- Education providers wanting to extend their portfolio of courses and delivery modes by expanding into online, mobile or electronic delivery.
- Individuals looking for informal learning because they have a recreational interest in storytelling. For example, amateur genealogists who have gathered a huge amount of research material and now want to turn it into stories, whether for publication or to circulate within the family.
Clients can pick and mix from our ever-growing database of digital learning assets to build bespoke learning packages according to audience and client need. You can:
- License our platforms, learning structure, content and tutors – branded or non branded
- License our platforms and learning structure (whether a virtual classroom, mobile app or e-book) and create your own content
- Work with us to co-develop content on a white-label platform.
A bespoke package might include some activity in our virtual learning environment, followed by location-based exercises delivered via phone and e-book.