Work With Us
Looking to take your teaching or training resources online but don’t know where to start?
We develop and deliver premium online training for creative professionals around the globe. Whether it’s a workshop, training course, or masterclass, we can help get you online.
Get your free copy of our brochure to see how we can help you.
Get in touch with our education specialists for free consultancy.
Who we are
PWA is the UK’s premium online education development and delivery service, used by Faber Academy, John Yorke Story, Cornerstones Literary Consultancy and other arts and talent-development organisations.
We developed our unique platform specifically to deliver creative, communications and story-focused training for professional and personal development. Around 84% of students who start our online courses complete them (higher than any other form of online learning) and more than a third of learners continue working together and come back for more.
We can help you to:
- Reach more learners in more locations
- Expand in-house training and talent development
- Complement existing on-site CPD with online offers
- Unite teams around the world with consistent training
- Be cost-efficient
- Increase revenue by expanding learner access
View the full list of organisations we work with.
They’ve listened to me and challenged me; together we’ve put together a superb suite of courses that hit my customer base dead on.
- An online platform and learning model designed by arts educators to teach writing and storytelling for recreation or continuing professional development. (If you want courses in astrophysics or cookery we’re not the people for you.)
- Carefully planned educational resources that can be adapted for different learners, aims and outcomes. (If you want to know how to write for astrophysicists or chefs we can help.)
- A team of learning designers, tutors and moderators who are established arts experts as well as gifted online teachers (a surprisingly elusive combination). We also have a network of inspirational industry professionals whose specialist advice means everything we create is right for its intended audience.
- Detailed understanding of the theories and methods of online learning (known as pedagogy), and best practices to follow to make sure students achieve the best results. Our approach is based on years of teaching in both academic and professional settings and has turned out thousands of satisfied and skilled creatives.
- Individual reports at the end of each course, which you can use to evaluate learning, assign credits and measure impact.
- Amazing value for money. Compare the costs of sending someone on a one-day workshop — course fee, travel expenses, replacement cover — with one of our learning experiences.
- Learning that sticks. People learn best when building knowledge step by step and practising new skills over a number of weeks with fellow learners. That’s why we design all our online courses to run in small groups with plenty of time to practice, read and discuss.
We have a growing database of digital learning materials, which we use to create customised courses to meet your needs.
You can choose:
- Full partnership and teaching service
License our online platform and course content; we’ll build you a private, branded academy and manage and teach courses for you.
- Platform-only service
License our online platform and learning format with your branding, then populate with your own content to manage and teach yourself.
- Customised in-house courses
Work with us to co-develop learning that meets your needs, delivered in a branded online academy.
- Blended learning
Let us create online follow-ups to dovetail with face-to-face workshops or live events to enhance your existing learning.
- Block bookings
We offer discounts for bookings of five or more on any course.
Because we treat each partnership and course differently, we’ll discuss your needs in detail before giving you a quote based on what you need us to do and how you want us to work.
I’m now a total convert to the powers of online teaching. It is the most cost-effective, time-flexible way of becoming adept in a subject at MA level. It is the way of the future for learning. And I know I wouldn’t have wanted to do this with any other company. PWA proves to be consistently fantastic to work with.