Edit Your Novel Application
To apply for a place on the Edit Your Novel The Professional Way course, you’ll need to submit:
- A one-page single-spaced synopsis
- The word count of your full manuscript and its genre
- The first ten double-spaced pages of your novel
- How you heard about this course
- Why you’d like to participate
- A paragraph biography — we’d love to hear about you as a writer and any relevant information, such as publishing history, manuscript submissions, areas you’re struggling with, and goals for your writer’s journey.
We’ll review your application and get back to you within five working days.
If we confirm your place, we’ll email you payment options and the Terms & Conditions. Once payment has been received we will email you a receipt and confirm your place and the course start date. You will be emailed a login and link to the online classroom with how-to steps to get you started.