Your basket is currently empty.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Write Advice – author Ayisha Malik discusses editing and ghost writing 20 January 2020
- Write Advice – author Clare Fisher discusses getting short fiction published 16 December 2019
- Hold Your Tongue author Deborah Masson – from Faber Academy to securing a book deal 25 November 2019
- Write Advice – author Paul McVeigh explains how to begin a novel 14 November 2019
- Write Advice – author Susmita Bhattacharya discusses finding inspiration 25 October 2019
Latest from Twitter
Professional Writing AcademyFollow
Supporting new talent: challenging online courses for serious writers who want to develop their skills to a professional level. Devised and taught by authors.
Improve your novel by finding out how OTHER genres work - essential quick tips from our Director of Fiction, Tom Bromley.
#writingcommunity #writetip #writingadvice #writinganovel #amwriting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxkT7jx4OL4
✔️ Last chance to join Edit Your Novel the Professional Way online course – get ready to submit to agents. https://mailchi.mp/profwritingacademy/pwa-christmas-newsletter-gift-vouchers-1577741
Is there a market for short experimental stories? We ask Clare Fisher, award-winning author of All the Good Things and How the Light Gets In: https://www.profwritingacademy.com/write-advice-clare-fisher-short-fiction
#shortfiction #shortstory #shortfic #amwriting #writingcommunity #writerslife #publish
Fantastic writing advice from prize-winning Eley Williams, including her (relatable!) #editing process: 'leave [the draft] for a week, while huffing and stamping my feet with horror/pride': https://www.profwritingacademy.com/eley-williams-1
#amwriting #writerslife #writer #writingcommunity #amediting
Want to write the perfect #romance? Develop your love story with the help of a bestselling romance author and like-minded writers. Study from anywhere on our popular course: http://bit.ly/WritingRomanticFiction
#writerscommunity #romanticfiction #lovestory #romancenovel #amwriting #writer