Finish a Novel: Advanced Skills Application
To apply for a place on the Finish a Novel: Advanced Skills course, you’ll need to submit:
- A one-page single-spaced synopsis
- The first ten double-spaced pages of your novel
- A covering letter, including the following:
- How you heard about this course
- Why you’d like to join
- The genre of your novel (literary fiction/crime/historical etc) and age range you’re writing for adult/YA/children’s fiction
- How much of your novel you’ve written so far
- A short biography (no more than 200 words) — we’d love to hear about you as a writer and any relevant information, such as any other courses you’ve done, areas you’re struggling with, and goals for your writer’s journey.
If we confirm your place, we’ll email you payment options and the Terms & Conditions. Once payment has been received we will email you a receipt and confirm your place and the course start date. You will be emailed a login and link to the online classroom with how-to steps to get you started.